INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use nonessential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies:store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies:are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PROYECTOS DE ECONOMÍA CIRCULAR, S.L. is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights: PROYECTOS DE ECONOMÍA CIRCULAR, S.L. C/ Gurtubay, 5 Entreplanta derecha - 28001 Madrid (Madrid).
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to enable "private mode" or unlock certain cookies.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling or deleting cookies belonging to Google Analytics
External web services
We sometimes use external web services to display content within our websites. For example, to display images or videos, or to conduct surveys. Like social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information about the use that is made of these embedded contents.
We remind you that if you delete personalization cookies you will need to update your preferences each time you log in with us or if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. Similarly, this removal may prevent the proper functioning of some functionalities.
PRECO assumes no responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the USER's failure to comply with the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of users, therefore it should not be used for any other purpose.
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
The website www.precocircular.com of PRECO may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.